Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation
Dear authors and readers!
"Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation" is a scientific and practical periodical that publishes original (i.e., not published in other journals) papers containing the results of scientific research in all areas stated in the classifier. An electronic issue of the journal was prompted by the need for rapid scientific application of research results, which corresponds to the requirements of the state to make the results of paid scientific work public. This also implies open access to its content without prior permission from the publisher or the author.
The journal is intended for scientists, engineers, practitioners, young scientists and post-graduates.
The editors hope that the materials published in the journal will also be of interest to investors contributing to the implementation of innovative manufacturing technologies as well as the results of research and development.
The journal is included in the Russian Science Citation Index.
Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation has entered into an electronic licensing relationship with EBSCO Publishing, the world's leading aggregator of full text journals, magazines and eBooks. The full text of journal can be found in the EBSCOhost™ databases.
The journal is aimed at publishing results of research and development in the following areas (in accordance with the nomenclature of scientific specialties):
- Mechanics of Deformable Solid Body
- Mechanics of Liquid, Gas, and Plasma
- Dynamics, Strength of Machines, Instruments, and Equipment
- Aviation and Rocket-Space Engineering
- Aerodynamics and Heat Transfer Processes in Aircrafts
- Design, Construction and Production of Aircraft
- Strength and Thermal Conditions of Aircraft
- Thermal, Electric Jet Engines, and Power Plants of Aircrafts
- Ground Complexes, Launch Equipment, Aircraft Exploitation
- Aircraft Dynamics, Ballistics, Motion Control
- Innovation Technologies of Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgy and Science of Materials
- Metal Science, Thermal Processing of Metals and Alloys
- Metal Forming
- Powder Metallurgy and Composite Materials
- Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials Material Science
- Science of Materials in Mechanical Engineering
Information about the Publisher:
The journal is published by the Bauman University Publishing House.
Address: 105005, Moscow, 2nd Baumanskaya str., 5-1, Main Building, Room 117
Web-site | Catalog | Services | Job