Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation
Dear authors and readers!
"Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation" is a scientific and practical periodical that publishes original (i.e., not published in other journals) papers containing the results of scientific research in all areas stated in the classifier. An electronic issue of the journal was prompted by the need for rapid scientific application of research results, which corresponds to the requirements of the state to make the results of paid scientific work public. This also implies open access to its content without prior permission from the publisher or the author.
The journal is intended for scientists, engineers, practitioners, young scientists and post-graduates.
The editors hope that the materials published in the journal will also be of interest to investors contributing to the implementation of innovative manufacturing technologies as well as the results of research and development.
The journal publishes papers containing new theoretical and experimental results, reviews, analyses and conceptual design products, information on practical innovations and recommendations for their implementation, reports on achievements in specific areas of science and technology, as well as information about national and international scientific conferences.
The Editorial board accepts for publication articles containing new theoretical and experimental results, surveys, analytical and conceptual design, information on innovation and practical recommendations for their implementation, reports on achievements in specific areas of science and technology, as well as information on national and international scientific conferences.
In this context, the scientific value of articles must meet modern requirements of referred journal. Therefore, all incoming articles are peer reviewed and those received a positive feedback and accepted for publication will undergo an editorial and publishing preparation. All reviews of articles are stored in the editorial office at least 5 years.
The journal is aimed at publishing results of research and development in the following areas (in accordance with the nomenclature of scientific specialties):
- Mechanics of Deformable Solid Body
- Mechanics of Liquid, Gas, and Plasma
- Dynamics, Strength of Machines, Instruments, and Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering and Machine Science
- Machine Science, Drive Systems, and Machine Components
- Friction and Wear in Machines
- Robots, Mechatronics, and Robotic Systems
- Technology and Equipment of Mechanical and Physical Processing
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Forming Technologies and Equipment
- Welding, Allied Processes Technologies
- Inspection and Diagnostics in Mechanical Engineering
- Power, Metallurgic and Chemical Engineering
- Heat Engines
- Machines and Devices, Processes of Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems
- Vacuum, Compressor Technology, and Pneumatic Systems
- Nuclear Reactor Engineering, Machines, Assemblies, and Nuclear Materials Technology
- Turbomachines and Combination Turbine Plants
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropneumatic units
- Aviation and Rocket-Space Engineering
- Aerodynamics and Heat Transfer Processes in Aircrafts
- Design, construction and production of aircraft
- Thermal, Electric Jet Engines, and Power Plants of Aircrafts
- Ground Complexes, Launch Equipment, Aircraft Exploitation
- Aircraft Dynamics, Ballistics, Motion Control
- Innovation Technologies of Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgy and Science of Materials
- Metal Science, Thermal Processing of Metals and Alloys
- Metal Forming
- Powder Metallurgy and Composite Materials
- Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials Material Science
- Science of Materials in Mechanical Engineering
Information about the publisher:
The journal is published by the Bauman University Publishing House.
Address: Moscow, 2nd Baumanskaya str., 5-1, Main Building, Room 117
Web-site | Catalog | Services | Job